Construction Project Management
JobSite Express Specializes in Construction Project Management (CPM) for projects of any size from Residential, Commercial, Light Industrial to Heavy Industrial.
What is (CPM) Construction Project Management ?
- Construction Project Management (CPM) is a professional service that uses specialized, project management techniques to oversee the planning, design, and construction of a project, from its beginning to its end. The purpose of CPM is to provide the administrative tools required for JobSite Superintendents and Foremen to control a project's time, cost and quality.
- Construction Project Management (CPM) is the overall planning, coordination and administrative control of a project from beginning to completion. CPM is aimed at meeting a client's requirement in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project.
JobSite Express is unique in every way as compared to our competitors.
JobSite Express is the Game Changer for Construction Project Management (CPM) for any or all phases of a construction project.
- JobSite Express's underlying purpose is to provide our customers with the technical information, tools and operational services and systems in order to make critical business purchasing decisions with expert logistical execution.
- JobSite Express systems maximize our customer's core business processes and substantially improves their productivity and profitability.
- JobSite Express expands systems on a continual basis to provide solutions that are of immense benefit to our customers around the globe.
- JobSite Express products and services that we source, ship and supply encompass the complete Building Trade Professions with over 50 million SKUs utilized in the Construction Industry.
- Based on the services that we provide and the inventory items available within our distribution system JobSite Express is a Turn Key General Contractor and the largest internet construction supplies distributor in the world.
JobSite Express specializes in projects of any size for Residential, Commercial, Light Industrial and Heavy Industrial.
Review our services and Contact Us
- One of our Specialists will contact you ASAP..
- Our JobSite Specialist will help you select the appropriate service, supplies and equipment.
- Our shipping and delivery department will deliver the required equipment and supplies.
- Our manpower planning will schedule the required resources to meet schedule and skills required.
- Our Laborers, Tradesmen, Technicians and Operators will complete the assigned tasks.
- Our shipping and delivery department will pickup the equipment.